Which changes do I have to submit if I have already started an application?

It is a good idea to inform us of changes to your work experience or courses. The Commission for Foreign Healthcare Graduates will take that into account in the assessment.

You should send us the certificate of the course you have completed. In the event of any new work experience, you should submit an original employer's declaration in which your employer states exactly what work you have done, during which period and for how many hours per week.

It is also important to inform us of any changes to your contact or address details. This will ensure that we can always reach you and that you do not miss out on any important information.