Application BES Exemption with a designated diploma

Since January 2016, everyone who wants to work on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba (BES islands) as a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or midwife must be in possession of a BES exemption. Have you obtained a diploma in one of the EEA countries or Switzerland for one of these four professions and is your diploma on the list of designated diplomas? Then use the form 'Application for BES exemption with designated diploma'.