VIdeo Foreign diploma

(An animation)

Registering a foreign diploma. Why is that necessary?

If you want to work in the Netherlands with a foreign diploma you have to meet the quality requirements of the Dutch healthcare system.

For some professions registration in the BIG register is required.

Often the diploma must be recognised first.

So now what? It depends on the situation, such as the country where you obtained the diploma.

Use the advice wizard, then you know exactly what steps you have to take.

If you want to work with patients you must speak good Dutch. So wait with your application until your Dutch is up to standard.

The advice wizard tells you the conditions you have to meet.

(A clock indicates the time.)

Take your time over taking good care.

(The Dutch coat of arms, next to: CIBG. Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport. On-screen text: Take your time over taking good care.)