Supporting documents

On this page you will find an overview of the documents (evidence) you need to apply for an exemption. You can also read here when translation of the documents is necessary and what requirements this translation must meet.

Overview of documents per application

Translations of the documents

If your documents are in a language other than Dutch or English, you must add the document in the original language as well as in an original translation. The translation must be done by a sworn translator. If you send a copy of the translation, you must have it certified by the authority that issued the document or a notary established in an EEA member state.

Please note: the translator can not authenticate the translated original document. This can only be done by the institution that issued the document, or by a notary from an EEA member state.