Recognition procedures

Your international qualification must be officially recognised. There are 3 recognition procedures. For some professions it is also possible to apply for recognition of your specialist field of expertise. In this section you will find information about these procedures. 

Last updated on the 19th of October 2021

Information meetings and consultation hours

You may run into some questions while preparing the application. For example, about how to submit an application, any tests or about the mandatory documents that you must submit. Information meetings are therefore organized for all three procedures.

Consultation hours

For the procedures 'Recognition of Professional Qualifications' (Erkenning van Beroepskwalificaties) and 'Certificate of Competence' (Verklaring van Vakbekwaamheid), it is also possible to ask questions to an employee of 'Recognition Foreign Diplomas' during an appointment of half an hour.

Read more about participating in the consultation hour Recognition of Professional Qualifications and the consultation hour Certificate of Competence.

Found what you are looking for?